Due to a bug found related to the Day Light Saving time change, all camera (s) that are connected to the KODAK server via the router may have a connection/reset issue.
We have identified the root cause and have released a new camera firmware update on April 2, 2020.
Please follow the steps as illustrated below to reset your camera and then repair it with the app:
- Switch off the WiFi Router (that the camera(s) is paired with)
- Unplug the camera from the charger and ensure the switch is at OFF position
- Plug the camera to the charger again (without switching it on)
- Press & hold the PAIR button while plugged into the power source and Switch ON the camera
- Keep pressing the PAIR button until the camera makes 2 beeps ONLY (3 secs apart - You will need to hold for about 20-25 secs to hear 2 beeps)-
- In the event that you hear 3 beeps please start from Step 2.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any queries on the above or need further assistance.