If this happens please check the following:
- The Parent and the Baby unit may be out of range with each other. Please ensure that the antenna on the parent unit is raised for optimal range.
- Reduce the distance between the units, but not closer than 3 feet/1 meter.
- The Baby unit may be switched off. Slide the ON/OFF switch to the ON position to switch on the camera.
- The battery in the Parent unit is running low. Connect the Parent unit to an electrical outlet with the supplied power adapter for recharging. Please ensure that you are using the charger included in the box, if you are using a 3rd party power adapter, it will not provide enough power to the device and it may cause further issues including the "out of range" warning.
- The Temperature settings as it could be the temperature "Out of Range Alert".