The Firmware updates usually contain improved features than the previous versions. These updates are available for both the Baby and Parent Units. When installing the new upgrade, the devices should be switched ON and connected to a Wi-Fi Router.
- You can update the firmware by following the steps illustrated below.
- Place the Parent Unit near the Camera you are streaming, within 3 to 9 feet of range (1 to 3 meters).
- Switch the Parent Unit OFF, wait for 10 seconds, then switch it ON; following this, you should see the prompt to update firmware on the Parent Unit after the video is ON for about 15 seconds.
- When the parent unit displays the new firmware upgrade message, select "YES." Then, the monitor will reboot and automatically update before resuming the stream (this may take 3-4 min).
To check that your device is updated, please launch the app and tap on the Settings icon to open the device settings. Under the device settings, the Firmware Version should be v.03.03.32 and above.
- For best results, keep both units plugged in (if possible), as all devices must have a good battery status and be close to the Wi-Fi router during the upgrade. If the Parent unit or camera battery is weak, the firmware upgrading process will not activate.
- If you receive a message saying, "PU is not ready for an upgrade," please bring the Parent Unit and Camera closer together and repeat the above steps.
- Once the update is successful, please monitor for a few days and let us know how it works. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you require further assistance.