Due to a bug found related to the Day Light Saving time change, all camera (s) that are connected to the KODAK server via the router may have a connection/reset issue.
We have identified the root cause and have released a new camera firmware update on April 2, 2020.
Please follow the steps as illustrated below to reset your camera and then repair it with the app:
- Switch off the WiFi Router (that the camera(s) is paired with)
- Unplug the camera from the charger and ensure the switch is at OFF position
- Plug the camera to the charger again (without switching it on)
- Press & hold the PAIR button while plugged into the power source and Switch ON the camera
- Keep pressing the PAIR button until the camera makes 2 beeps ONLY (3 secs apart - You will need to hold for about 20-25 secs to hear 2 beeps)-
- In the event that you hear 3 beeps please start from Step 2.
- Release the button after the 2 Beeps. The camera will start the reset-factory process which takes about 2 mins
- Please wait for the camera LED to start blinking BLUE slowly -this means the reset is successful.
- Now turn on the parent unit and check if the camera is still paired and streams ok on Direct Mode, if not please re-pair the camera to the parent unit Click here on how to pair the camera with the parent unit.
- You can switch the WiFi Router back on and wait for 5 min.
- Launch the app and pair the camera again without deleting it by taping +Add New Device.
- While pairing the app will ask to update to the latest firmware and once the update is done it will stream as normal.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any queries on the above or need further assistance.