This new update based on customer feedback will include new features and improved connectivity for the Cherish C520 and C525 Baby Monitors including any cameras paired with these devices i.e Cherish C125 and C120 Baby Cameras.
See below the new improvements included along with instructions on the added features.
Key Improvements/fixes for the Baby Unit (BU) v03.03.32:
- Fixed software bug resulting in connectivity issues due to the Daylight Saving Time change.
- Setup with Unicode SSID now supported.
- Improved connectivity with mesh routers.
- Option to turn off/on the BLUE LED light on the camera via the App, that may disturb the baby.
- Improved process upgrading the Parent unit firmware.
- Improved video streaming on the Parent unit.
- Added feature for the Range extender (Coming soon!)
Key Improvements/fixes for the Parent unit (PU) v04.02.42:
- Shortcut key added for quick switch between multiple cameras. (see instructions below)
- Pan & Tilt lock/unlock feature added. (see instructions below)
- Improved video streaming.
- Split-screen over WiFi/Router mode.
- Loop mode over WiFi/Router mode.
- The Out of Range Alert volume will decrease after 1 min and will stop beeping after 5 mins.
- Added feature for the Range extender. (Coming soon!)
Instructions for new menu shortcuts:
How to turn off/on the Blue LED light on the camera :
1. Launch the KODAK Smart Home app on your mobile device
2. Go to the Dashboard and tap on the gear icon to open the device settings
3. Scroll at the bottom to the "Blue LED indicator" setting and you can select Auto-Off or ON