This feature is available on the following devices
- All Kodak Cherish Baby Monitor cameras on firmware version 03.03.56 and above.
- Google Home assistant devices ( Google Home, Google Home Mini, Google Home Hub, Google Home Mobile app)
Steps to set up:
Step 1: Set up your Google Home Assistant Device - Google Home app: https://bit.ly/3eVgk0g
Step 2: Download the Kodak Smart Home app on your mobile device or tablet and pair your Kodak Cherish camera.
We suggest naming the camera with a unique and sort name to be easy for when talking with your Google Assistant Device, for e.g.: Bedroom, Kitchen, Office...
Please ensure that the camera is online during the setup process.
Step 3: Link your Kodak Account with the Google Home app
- Launch Google Home App
Tap on the + on the top left and select “Set up device” 🡪Select ” Works with Google”
- Tap on the Search bar and search for “Kodak Monitor” with this icon
- Select and Sign in using you Kodak Smart home app account credentials
- Wait for the linking process
- Go back to the Google home app Home screen
- Select the Kodak Cherish cameras for each room separately and tap Add to Room.
- Select the room and tap Next when done
Now you are ready to Go! There are 2 ways to interact with your Google Home
1. Via the Google Smart Speaker ( i.e Google Home, Google Home Mini, Google Home Hub.)
- Start by saying “Ok Google”
- Followed by one of the voice commands
2. Via the Google Home app
Tap the Mic icon and start saying your command.
Voice Commands supported:
- Check Temperature/Humidity Level
i.e. “Ok google, What’s the temperature/Humidity level in the ‘Bedroom’ “
- Control the Melodies
i.e. “Ok google, Set the ‘Bedroom’ to “Melody one”, “Melody two” or “The first Melody” or “muted”
- Control the Motion Detection settings
i.e.“Ok google, Set the ‘Bedroom’ to Disarm” or “Disable” or “Low security”, “Medium Security”, “High Security”
Live streaming from the camera on the following devices - Google Chrome Cast & Google Home Hub