Sometimes, users may experience difficulty while sending an app log on their iPhones, iPads, and Macbooks. That may be due to either of these conditions:
- The email used to send the log is not properly set-up on the iOS device settings.
- The "Mail" setting on the iCloud account is disabled.
To correct such an error, users have set-up their email accounts properly and enable the "Mail" feature on their iCloud.
How to Properly Set Up an Email for Your iPhone
As stated earlier, the email used to send the app log must be properly set-up on the iOS device. The steps below give a step-by-step guide on correctly registering an email on your iPhone.
- From the menu page, go to Settings.
- Select "Passwords & Account."
- Tap on "Add Account"
- Choose the type from the list of options- iCloud, Google, Outlook, etc.
- Fill the required details into the appropriate boxes and proceed. Please wait for it to verify your account.
- Tap on "Save."
How to Enable Mail on Your iCloud
Those who already have their iCloud account should ensure that the Mail setting is turned on. To do that, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Select [your name] and then iCloud.
- Tap the toggle button to enable the Mail.