Due to some possible reasons, the Baby unit may fail to transmit to the monitor. The most common cause for such situations revolves around pairing issues. Thus, below are suggested solutions to this problem.
- Ensure that both the Baby and Parent Unit are switched on, and the antenna on the Parent unit is raised.
- Pair the Baby Unit again. To do that, follow this quick guide.
- Press the menu button on the menu bar.
- Use the up and down arrow to find the "Pair with new device" icon. It resembles a studio mic with a tiny Plus sign by its side. Then, click OK.
- Select the plus (+) icon to add the camera. Hit on the OK button.
- Navigate to the desired camera number using the Left and Right arrows. Tap OK to proceed.
- Hold the pair button on the Baby Unit until you hear the beep sound.
- After that, the monitor will find the camera, pair it with it, and get video.
- If there is no free camera location on the monitor, kindly delete a location first and try the pairing steps described above.