eBuyNow eCommerce Ltd. (KODAK's Licensee) offers a two (2) year warranty from the date of the initial purchase of the product. With this warranty, a buyer has a right to request a refund, repair, or exchange if the product develops defects in material makeup or craft. However, it does not apply to cases listed in the 'Exclusion' session below.
The warranty coverage for accessories is one (1) year from the date of initial purchase. The insurance coverage will last for the rest of the original warranty period or ninety (90) days from the date the buyer receives the exchange (whichever is longer) for repaired or replaced products.
Only buyers within Europe. may claim this warranty and receive shipments to their addresses.
If your product is not operating properly:
- Consult the User Manual or the Quick Start Guide.
- Visit our customer support center www.kodaksmarthome.com/support to order a replacement battery pack and contact a customer service agent.
Who is Covered?
This warranty extends only to the original buyers who purchase brand new KODAK Smart Home Baby monitors and Home Security Cameras from authorized outlets in Europe. These accredited stores are kodaksmarthome.com, Amazon.com, and other sellers authorized by eBuyNow eCommerce Ltd.
What Does This Warranty Cover?
eBuyNow eCommerce Ltd guarantees that the products and their certified accessories are manufactured and sold without any defects in their materials and workmanship. Hence, if any fault arises, the buyer has a right to present a claim to KODAK Smart Home, provided that the product meets the eligibility criteria for warranty coverage. This Warranty is exclusive, and it is non-transferable.
When a user submits a claim during the Warranty Period, KODAK Smart Home reserves the right to choose from the following options:
- Repair the product using new or previously used parts that are equally excellent in performance and reliability.
- Replace the product with the same model (or, with your consent, a product that has similar functionality).
- Exchange the product for a refund of your purchase price.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
To obtain service or information, buyers should contact the KODAK Smart Home customer support team. The message must include the following:
- The Product or Accessory.
- The original proof of purchase (receipt), which includes the date, place, and seller of the Product.
- A completed warranty card showing the Product's serial number (if it was included in your box).
- A written description of the problem.
- Postal address and telephone number.
eBuyNow eCommerce Ltd. has a right to inspect the eligibility of every submitted claim. Products that fail the analysis will be returned to the buyer. eBuyNow will NOT sponsor the cost of transporting the product back to the buyer.
We will provide warranty service to customers who purchase the products directly from the authorized outlets indicated in the "Who is Covered?" section above.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the complete warranty agreement between the buyer and eBuyNow regarding the Products or Accessories purchased by the buyer. It supersedes any prior agreement or representations made by eBuyNow through publications, promotional materials, or an employee connected with the said purchase
The warranty does not cover the cases below:
- Normal Wear and Tear
Regular maintenance, repair, and replacement of parts and components due to normal wear and tear are not covered.
Only batteries whose fully charged capacity falls below 80% of their rated capacity and batteries that leak are within Warranty's coverage.
- Abuse & Misuse
Defects or damage due to the following causes will not get warranty coverage:
- Physical damages like cracks and scratches caused by improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect of the product.
- Contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme heat or humidity, sand, dirt, etc.
- Use of the products or accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting them to abnormal usage or conditions.
- Other acts which are not the fault of eBuyNow or its authorized distributor are not covered.
- Use of Non-eBuyNow branded Products and Accessories
Defects or damage due to the use of non-eBuyNow branded or certified products, accessories, or other peripheral equipment is not covered.
- Unauthorized Service or Modification
Defects or damage caused by installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification of the product by someone other than eBuyNow, or its authorized service centers, are not covered.
- Altered Products
The warranty will not cover products or Accessories with the following conditions.
- Serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered, or obliterated
- Broken seals or that show evidence of tampering
- Mismatched board serial numbers
- Nonconforming branded parts.
- Communication Services
Defects, damages, or the failure of products or accessories resulting from any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the products or accessories are not covered.