The repeating beep sound coming from the monitor is a signal that the camera and monitor are out of range from each other. However, some other indicators may give alerts in this fashion too. Users who experience this issue should check for the following:
- The Parent and the Baby unit may be out of range with each other. Please ensure that the antenna on the parent unit is raised for optimal range.
- Reduce the distance between the units, but not closer than 3 feet (1 meter).
- The Baby unit may be switched off. Slide the ON/OFF switch to the ON position to switch on the camera.
- For cameras in a noisy room, (with fan, air conditioner, other electronic equipment, and maybe noise from outside), users increase the noise alert threshold.
- The battery in the Parent Unit is running low. Connect the Parent unit to an electrical outlet with the supplied power adapter for recharging. Users should ensure that they use the ONLY charger included in the box. Third-party adapters may not provide enough power to keep the device ON. Hence, it may cause further issues including the "out of range" warning.
- The Temperature settings as it could be the temperature "Out of Range Alert".