Who is covered?
This warranty extends only to the original consumer who purchases Kodak Smart Home Baby monitors and Home Security Cameras in new condition from the following authorized outlets in the US and is not transferable:
- Amazon.com, with Amazon or eBuyNow eCommerce Ltd as the authorized sellers
Kodak Smart Home Limited Warranty - USA
Subject to the exclusions contained below, Kodak Licensee, eBuyNow eCommerce Ltd, warrants that for a period of two(2) years (or minimum period otherwise required by law) from the date of purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship and conforms to its specifications*.
The length of warranty coverage for accessories is One (1) year from the date of the Accessories’ original purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product.
The length of warranty coverage after the repair or replacement is the balance of the original warranty or ninety (90) days from the date returned to the consumer, whichever is longer. This warranty may only be claimed within the US and any replacement will only be shipped to addresses within the US.
If your product is not operating properly:
- Consult the User Manual or the Quick Start Guide.
- Check out our website: www.kodaksmarthome.com/support
- To get in touch with our Customer Service, simply email us at email@example.com
- To order a replacement battery pack, please get in touch with our Customer Service.
What does this warranty cover?
- Subject to the exclusions contained below,eBuyNow eCommerce Ltd warrants that this product or certified accessory sold for use with this product is manufactured to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer usage for the period outlined below. This Warranty is your exclusive warranty and is non-transferable.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
To obtain service or information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following:
(a) the Product or Accessory;
(b) the original proof of purchase (receipt) which includes the date, place and seller of the Product;
(c) if a warranty card was included in your box, a completed warranty card showing the serial number of the Product;
(d) a written description of the problem; and, most importantly;
(e) your address and telephone number.
We may ask you to return the product for the purpose of failure analysis. We will provide warranty service to customers who purchase the products directly from the authorized outlets indicated in “Who is Covered?” section above. eBuyNow eCommerce Ltd reserves the right to replace the defective product with the same model or alternative comparable model.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the complete warranty agreement between you and eBuyNow regarding the Products or Accessories purchased by you, and supersede any prior agreement or representations, including representations made in any literature publications or promotional materials issued by eBuyNow or representations made by any agent employee or staff of eBuyNow, that may have been made in connection with the said purchase.
Use baby monitors, home security cameras and accessories indoors and in dry location only.
If you have any questions or support requests, please visit our support page here or email us at email@example.com and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
- Normal Wear and Tear. Regular maintenance,repair and replacement of parts and components due to normal wear and tear are not covered.
- Batteries. Only batteries whose fully charged capacity falls below 80% of their rated capacity and batteries that leak are within the coverage of this Warranty.
- Abuse & Misuse. Defects or damage due to:
(a) improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage (such as cracks and scratches) to the surface of the product resulting from misuse;
(b) contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food;
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product
or any Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or
(d) other acts which are not the fault of eBuyNow or its authorised distributor, are not covered.
- Use of Non-eBuyNow branded Products and Accessories. Defects or damage due to the use of non-eBuyNow branded or certified Products or Accessories or other peripheral equipment are not covered.
- Unauthorised Service or Modification. Defects or damage due to service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than eBuyNow, or its authorised service centers, are not covered.
- Altered Products. Products or Accessories with
(a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering;
(c) mismatched board serial numbers; or
(d) nonconforming or eBuyNow branded housings, or parts, are not covered.
- Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories resulting from any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories are not covered.