Please follow the steps given below to reset your parent unit:
- Take out the power adapter
- Take out the battery inside the monitor
- Switch off the Parent unit.
- Insert the battery into the monitor again
- With the Parent unit Switched Off - Press and hold both the "MENU" and "OK" buttons simultaneously.
- While holding the two buttons - Switch On the parent unit and wait until the screen displays "Model, FW version, SSID.."
- Release the "MENU and OK" buttons.
- Press and hold the MENU button for 6 seconds, then release them
- The parent unit will reboot in a few seconds.
The Parent unit will now show only the camera that was paired in slot number 1.
You will need to go through the Pairing steps on the parent unit to add any extra cameras.