Users may wish to permit or restrict other people from accessing their baby cams. KODAK Smart Home app allows you to allow/disable third-parties from monitoring your children. You can also change the settings anytime and quite easily. These instructions below show how.
- Open the KODAK Smart home app on your mobile device.
- Click on the email of the person you'll like to make changes to. If it's a new entry, add the account using the plus button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Check (or uncheck) the boxes to select the devices you wish to grant/block access.
- Ensure that the toggle button under the heading "Allow Access Rights" is green.
- Click Save.
- From step 3, click on the trash icon at the right corner of the screen to delete a person's access.
- Choose "Remove" to confirm.