Please follow the instructions/tips as illustrated below:
- Try to move the camera closer to the router for the set up (less than 3ft/1m) and try again. Once the setup is complete you can move the camera at your desired space.
- Ensure that the WiFi selected is 2.4GHz as our cameras do not support 5Ghz connection.
- Double-check that the WiFi password used is correct.
- Check your router and/or firewall settings to see if there is any traffic blocked from the camera. If you have a Port restricted Firewall, you can open up the port range from 8000 to 9000 for the camera to connect to our service. Then you will just need to restart the camera, you will not need to pair the camera again.
Please note that for security reasons the app does not support setup within the following :
1) an Open WiFi (i.e. WiFi without password)
2) a Public / Campus WiFi (i.e connection that requires extra login to access the internet) You will need to set up the camera within a Secured WiFi connection.
Tip: Some Dual-band Wi-Fi routers require to disable the 5GHz connection during the pairing process. To do this you will need to access your WiFi Router Settings to disable the dual-band and enable only the 2.4GHz connection. Once the setup/pairing is successful you can re-enable the Dual-band (2.4Ghz/5GHz).
If the issue persists after following the above, please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can assist you further.