The Split Screen feature is now available for the KODAK Cherish C520/C525 Baby Monitor. Please ensure that you have paired your camera via Wi-Fi with the KODAK Smart Home App to get the latest firmware version to enjoy this feature.
How does the Split Screen work ?
Split Screen icon definition
1. Sound Indication (Audio output coming from the selected camera)
2. Sound Detection (Sound is detected on the selected camera)
3. Camera Numbers Important Information when using this feature.
- The audio of camera on the left screen has higher priority to be played on the Parent Unit. If both cameras have sound at the same time, you will hear the audio from the left screen camera, whereas the right camera will show the sound detection icon on.
- If the left camera has no sound and the right one does then the audio of the right camera will play as normal.
- When in split screen mode, talk mode, and Pan-Tilt Zoom function(C525) are disabled on the Parent Unit.
- All battery/temperature alerts (if any) are for the camera selected and shown on the left screen.
- The camera number on the left screen cannot be modified. You can change the camera on the left screen by viewing it first before turning ON the Split Screen mode.