The motion detection feature records a short clip of 15 seconds of the movement and sends you a notification to the Kodak Smart Home App every time a movement is detected.
To set up the Motion Detection, please follow these steps:
- Access the Kodak Smart Home app
- Select the device that you want to change the settings
- Click on the settings on the top right of the screen
- On the Motion Detection section, you can select between “Schedule”, “On” and “Off”.
- Select “Schedule” to select a particular time range when you want to have the feature on and receive the alerts.
- Tab on “Go to Schedule Definition” on the pop-up window
- Select your preferred time for motion detection.
Changes are saved as soon as you select your preferred option.
You can also choose the sensitivity to movement between Low, Medium and High by clicking on your preferred range option.