The motion detection feature records a short clip of the movement and sends you a notification to the Kodak Smart Home App every time a movement is detected.
To set up the Motion Detection, please follow these steps:
- Access the Kodak Smart Home app
- Select the device that you want to change the settings
- Click on the settings on the top right of the screen
- On the Motion Detection section, you can select between
- Schedule > to choose a particular time range when you want to have the feature and receive the alerts.
- On > to have the feature active constantly.
- Off > if you don’t want to detect any movement.
Changes are saved as soon as you select your preferred option.
You can also choose the sensitivity to movement between Low (2 metres radio), Medium (5 metres radio) and High (8 metres radio) by clicking on your preferred option of the range.