The newly purchased camera (Baby Unit) is usually pre-registered to its Parent Unit. However, users may have purchased additional cameras, so linking multiple cameras to a single monitor will become necessary. To add Baby Unit to a monitor, kindly follow the steps below:
- Press the Menu button on the Parent Unit.
- Use the UP and DOWN arrows to navigate to the Pair icon. Then click OK.
- Select the Plus (+) icon, then tap on OK to proceed.
- With the LEFT and RIGHT buttons, choose the desired camera number. Hit on OK.
- Press and hold the Pair button on the Baby unit till you hear the beep sound.
- The monitor will then find, pair, and get video from the camera.
After following the above steps, if you are still unable to add or pair the camera, contact a customer care representative for further assistance.