Setting up your Kodak R100 Range Extender is simple, follow these steps to add your R100 range extender to your parent unit:
- Click on the + button on the Dashboard Screen
- Select "Range Extender"
- Select your preferred Baby Unit(s) and press "Continue"
- Press and hold the Pair button for 3 seconds until you hear a beep sound
- You will then hear Start Pairing Mode indicating that the Baby Unit has entered the setup mode.
- You may now release the Pair button and tap "Continue" on your mobile device
- Your Baby Monitor should now start pairing with your mobile device automatically:
- You will hear the prompt "Setup Completed" when the Baby Monitor is successfully paired
- You may choose one of the recommended names or rename your Baby Monitor by selecting Custom
Important: For IOS devices, you will have to connect to the camera’s Wi-Fi through the Wi-Fi settings of your phone.
To do this:
- Tap the Go To Settings button to access the Wi-Fi settings on your phone
- In the Wi-Fi settings of your phone, connect to KODAKCam-CXXXXXXXXX and return to the
Note: The R100 Range Extender must be set up in Direct Mode to amplify the connection. You'll find more information on how to connect via Direct Mode here.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team by submitting a request or a chat; they will be happy to help.